WebAPI for Game Maker Studio
A downloadable asset pack
This is a WebAPI that allow you to create a online user database for your game (backend). Setup buttons will create the tables and fields in your mysql database on your webserver (homepage). The players can register, validate their email and login with this API. You can also save data to the database and load it cross platforms. Ex the user save data in your game on an android device and then load the data on the PC version of your game. Users can also upload files.
Works on GMS1.4 and GMS2.
Here is a complete list of features:
- List high-score
- High-score count entities
- Load user share data (user can share data with each other)
- Get active users (check how may is "online" and playing your game right now)
- Get total users count
- Download files (http_get_file)
- Get external IP
- Register with email validation
- Forgot password reset email
- Delete user account
- Save user data
- Load user data
- Save high-score
- Load high-score (get points and rank)
- Change password
- Change username
- Save share data (for the public)
- Upload files
- Upload files via web browser
- Check if file (ex uploaded file) exists on server
- Server curl upload (web-server to web-server upload)
- Ordinary web-server (homepage) space with a PHP version 5.6 or above.
- mysql 5.5 database or above on your web-server (homepage).
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- WebAPI for Game Maker Studio 32 days ago